By using this homepage, you agree to our privacy policy including the use of cookies as described.
Sign up or sign in to like or comment on this mind map

HMO licenses

0 comments 0 likes
You must obtain the suitable Use Class and Permission to operate your property as an HMO if you're an HMO Landlord. Councils and lenders are now asking for proof of good Use Class before renewing an existing HMO Licences or accepting a mortgage refinance application, as requirements have become more stringent than ever. Noncompliance with HMO Regulations could result in closure notifications or perhaps large fines from the local government.