By using this homepage, you agree to our privacy policy including the use of cookies as described.
Sign up or sign in to like or comment on this mind map

Safety Tips to Help Avoid Child Abduction

0 comments 0 likes
If you believe your child was moved by another party without your consent and you are not able to locate him or her, you may apply to the Court under s. 67K of 1975’s Family Law Act. The location order requires that a person (friend, family member or Commonwealth department) with record of the child’s address inform the court. If your child cannot be found, you may apply for a publication order under section 121. This allows you to broadcast your request to the public and publish it in a newspaper or television.