By using this homepage, you agree to our privacy policy including the use of cookies as described.
Sign up or sign in to like or comment on this mind map

UK Post Study Work Visa for International Students

0 comments 0 likes
The new post-study work visa or the Graduate Immigration Route allows international students to work in the UK after graduation from a UK university. Students can apply for the Graduate Immigration Route, which is available for students who have completed an undergraduate level or higher.


study, uk, psw, gir